Wednesday, May 9, 2012

From The Archives


I was looking through some images of my past work and found a few of my all time favorite creations. I just wanted to share a few of them here. The most unique item I ever came up with was the ring on the top left. It is an actual dried blue rose with some multi-colored glitter. It turned out amazingly well. It is set under a glass dome and a vintage gold ring setting. The veins in the petals almost look like a scenery of tree branches in a night sky. Gorgeous! I only made two of them and I think I will make more. I have some pink petals currently drying but I really love the look of the blue petals. The turquoise hand painted wing earrings with Swarovski crystals are also a favorite. They are totally my style. The blue Swarovski necklace also turned out great, but then again you just can't go wrong with Swarovski crystals. They are such great quality and the shimmer is exquisite. Last but not least. My bird locket. This was my first attempt at image art and it was a bit of a challenge. Even so, I was happy with the result and the image looked wonderful in the vintage locket I chose for it.

2 comments:

  1. You are so innovative and creative! That dried rose ring is my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete