Monday, March 19, 2012

My Style - The Perfect Look

My Style

My Style by joanniel featuring panel leggings

This is totally my style. I love grey! But since having my son a few years ago I've gotten into a bit of a rut. When people start telling you to dye your hair there's a problem. LOL. I'm not really comfortable in my body right now and I have quite a bit of weight to lose. But in a perfect world this would be my look. A simple yet elegant outfit and a bit of makeup. Minus the purse. I really don't like carrying a purse but this one just looked so neat I had to include it. Oh, and I have to have flat booties. I can never go back to heels.

3 comments:

  1. love the simplicity and elegance without trying too hard!
    http://vitrinebycandice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!

    I am going to have to learn how to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I especially love those boots!!!

    ReplyDelete