Friday, May 27, 2011

My Heartsy Feature


I submitted my shop to Heartsy in the hopes that a feature on their site would create some good promotion for me. I was selected and featured on May 12, 2011. Boy was it ever crazy. FUN, but crazy. I had over 100 sales during the feature and the days after it. There are still 20 vouchers that have not been redeemed at this point. I am working on rebuilding my inventory so that I can resubmit to Heartsy. Sure, it's a lot of work but it's so worth it. I received so many wonderful compliments on my jewellery, my shop, and my customer service that made me feel very appreciated. I was even reviewed by one of my customers on her blog.

A huge thank you to the Heartsy community and staff for a successful and pleasant experience. To all my wonderful new customers, I greatly appreciated all your patience when I had over 100 items to ship out in a short period of time. Thank you so very much.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is wonderful Joannie! Congratulations, all your hard work has paid off! :) ~Janee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, I for one love your jewelry and was thrilled when I received my order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Joannie! Your lovely work deserves to be seen and owned by lots and lots of people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your success! You most certainly deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete