Thursday, April 21, 2011

In the Springtime Contest


I've decided to offer a $10 gift certificate to be used in my jewellery shop for the new contest. I'm not sure what jewellery piece to make for the contest this time around and it's taking forever for me to decide, so I settled on a gift certificate. The gift certificate will be sent to you via email and you will have 6 months to use it.

The contest is open worldwide and I will accept only 1 entry per person. To enter your name for a chance to win just send an email to joanniel.contest@gmail.com - Please include your first name, city/country, and contact email.

I have set up my account so that it sends an automated message, so you know your entry has been received.

Contest ends June 30th, 2011 at midnight Eastern Standard Time. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I just find you... M'Andrée, à Sherbrooke, Qc.
    mandreel@gmail.com
    I love what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete