Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Sweet Valentine

My new Sweetheart earrings. $13.99 US

As Valentine's Day approaches I still have no idea what to get my boyfriend. Every time I ask him  what he wants for any occasion he always says the same thing, " I already have everything I need." Aww! How sweet, right? That still doesn't help me. I'd really like to get him something special that isn't too sappy but lets him know how important and appreciated he is. I guess I'll go browse Etsy although at this point I don't know if anything I buy would get here in time. Maybe I'll find something that will inspire me to make my own little gift.

I will most likely have a sale at joanniel creations on the weekend of Valentine's Day to celebrate all you lovers out there. I'm undecided what type of sale I'm having at this point but I still have time to think about it.

Off to create more jewellery as my goal for 2011 is to have more inventory in my shop for you all to browse when you're there.


© Copyright joanniel creations 2011

4 comments:

  1. Those are luscious looking earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog design is very pretty Joannie and those earrings are beautiful!
    Does your guy have a hobby or special interest? If you can get a babysitter maybe you could take him out for dinner and a movie, you know, one of those movies he likes and you'll tolerate for the 2 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem here too! My husband just won't tell me what he wants, and it's so frustrating. Let me know if you want the address to my special cupcake place in Old Montreal :-) And the earrings are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete