Friday, January 28, 2011

Contest: Purple Earrings



Here is the new joanniel creations contest. These are simple and beautiful in a lilac/lavender color. Made with large faceted Czech glass, real silver plated bead caps, and real silver plated ear wires. They measure almost 1 1/2 inches in length and the beads are 11mm x 12mm. There are some minor imperfections on the beads. One tiny spot on each bead but it is barely noticeable. Sort of like a dent. I felt it was a shame to throw them out so I made these earrings with them for the contest. I doubt you may have even noticed but I wanted to be honest about it.

The contest is open worldwide and I will accept only 1 entry per person. To enter your name for a chance to win just send an email to joanniel.contest@gmail.com - Please include your first name, city/country, and contact email.

I have set up my account so that it sends an automated message, so you know your entry has been received. If this is your first time entering in one of my contests, please let me know if you would like to be added to the mailing list. This way you can stay up to date on sales, contests, and more. You do not need to request to be added every time you enter in my contests. If you have asked to be informed of future contests and/or sales previously, you can be certain that you are already on the mailing list.

Contest ends March 25th, 2011 at midnight Eastern Standard Time. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to use up those still-beautiful beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing! I won the last contest and I LOVE my earrings! good luck to everyone participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great earrings!!! Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orbit. Indonesian beads, Silver earrings. Nice. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete