Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Contest Winner



The winner of the Christmas contest is Patricia from Argentina. Congratulations to Patricia and thanks to all of you who participated. I will announce my new contest shortly.

I am going to take this opportunity to inform you all that I am working on adding new stock to my shop. My goal for 2011 is to have 200 items in my shop for people to chose from. I want to give you all a better shopping experience by including more variety, which means adding more necklaces to my inventory. I have just received a shipment of supplies and will also search through my huge stash of inventory to create elegant, simple, and feminine jewellery designs for all women to wear proudly.

I always receive such wonderful feedback about my products and my customer service. I am pleased to be able to offer great customer service as my customers are very important to me. I am happy that my creations are so well received and I welcome any feedback you want to give me. If there is an area where you feel I am lacking I will gladly accept any criticism and will use it to improve on whatever it is that needs improving.

Have a wonderful weekend and check back shortly for my next contest.

1 comment: