Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Contest - A Bit Of Red



Here are the earrings for the new Christmas contest. I haven't got a name for them but they are very elegant and sparkly. Perfect for the holidays. They have red glass beads, amber picasso Czech glass beads, and real silver plated bead caps. The ear wires are also real silver plated. They measure 1 1/2 inches in length. Retail value, $13.99 USD.

As usual, the contest is open worldwide and I will accept only 1 entry per person.

To enter your name for a chance to win just send an email to joanniel.contest@gmail.com - Please include your first name, city/country, and contact email.

I have set up my account so that it sends an automated message, so you know your entry has been received. If this is your first time entering in one of my contests, please let me know if you would like to be added to the mailing list. This way you can stay up to date on sales, contests, and more. You do not need to request to be added every time you enter in my contests. If you have asked to be informed of future contests and/or sales previously, you can be certain that you are already on the mailing list.

Contest ends January 5th, 2011 at midnight Eastern Standard Time. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the opportunity
    posted the giveaway on my blog
    http://gustosa-giveaways.blogspot.com/2010/12/bit-of-red-giveaway-152010.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for chance follower as :igea
    igea777@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful creation. sent my entry, hope to win :)
    pringlespalo(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete