Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back To Work



Well, my summer was a good one. Slightly hotter than I had expected, but a good one none the less. I had 3 to 4 months away from jewellery, crafting, and any kind of business oriented paper work. Now I'm recharged and ready to go.

I've enjoyed updating the "face" of joanniel creations and am happy to have a fresh look for my website, joanniel.com. I've updated my blog background and I'm gearing up for a new collection to add to my online store.

I think this could become a habit for me. Taking the summer off from my art to enjoy myself with family is right up my alley. I used to think back on the days of being in school and having the whole summer off. I have missed that greatly and from now on I'll be making it a must to take part of the summer off, if not the whole summer entirely.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on taking time away to be with your family and recharge yourself. One returns to work with new eyes when you allow this to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good idea to take those breaks every now and again...I take long week-ends, holidays and large chunks of summer. Your new website is great...I love the elegant simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete