Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summer Jewellery Contest


Here are the new earrings for the Summer contest. I have titled them 'Sparkle' because of how shiny and sparkly they are. Believe me when I tell you these earrings are stunning in person.

As usual, the contest is open to everyone. Only one entry per person please.

These earrings are made with top quality faceted glass beads in light green, opal, and smokey gray. They are adorned with real silver plated ear hooks. They measure 2 1/4 inches in length. The glass beads measure 6mm x 8mm and 8mm x 10mm.

To enter your name for a chance to win just send an email to joanniel.contest@gmail.com - Please include your first name, city, and contact email. If you are from outside Canada and the United States please mention your Country. I always find it so fascinating to see people from around the world participating in my contests.

I have set up my account so that it sends an automated message, so you know your entry has been received. If this is your first time entering in one of my contests, please let me know if you would like to be added to the mailing list. This way you can stay up to date on sales, contests, and more. You do not need to request to be added every time you enter in my contests. If you have asked to be informed of future contests and/or sales previously, you can be certain that you are already on the mailing list.

Contest ends on June 30th, 2010. The winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified via email on July 1st, 2010. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Your site looks lovely and yes I would love to win those sparkly earrings :) Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete