Monday, March 8, 2010

Jewellery Contest for March


(Contest is now closed. Thank you.)

Here are the new earrings for the March contest. The contest is open to everyone. Only one entry per person, please.

I am giving away a beautiful pair of yellow stone and crystal earrings. These real silver plated earrings have round swarovski crystals, fancy twisted rings, and genuine rare heliodor gemstone briolettes. The gemstones are wire wrapped in real sterling silver. These earrings measure 2 inches in length.

To enter your name for a chance to win just send an email to joanniel.contest@gmail.com - I have set up my account so that it sends an automated message, so you know your entry has been received. If this is your first time entering in one of my contests, please let me know if you would like to be added to the mailing list. This way you can stay up to date on sales, contests, and more. You do not need to request to be added every time you enter in my contests. If you have asked to be informed of future contests and/or sales previously, you can be certain that you are already on the mailing list.

Contest ends on March 28, 2010. The winner will be chosen by picking a name out of a hat. Okay, not an actual hat, but you get the idea. The winner will be notified via email on March 29, 2010. Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. I love those earrings!! Very pretty :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous earrings, I just sent you an email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely earrings.....but I think you are an amazing photographer! You should seriously think about doing a tutorial for photographing jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous earrings, Joannie - consider me in!
    And even tho it'll lessen my chances I'll spread the word too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! I subscribed and also entered contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful!!! I am going to follow you and enter the contest. Maybe I will be lucky!! Hope so!

    ReplyDelete